Morri Rossetti provides specialised assistance in the complex world of contemporary art and in the area of ancient art.
By availing itself of a team made up of lawyers, economists, tax experts, university professors in the law of cultural heritage, historians and art critics, the Firm can assist its clients not only in protecting their art assets in court and out of
Morri Rossetti works with museums, foundations, banks, archives, galleries, auction houses, public and private cultural institutions, libraries and archives, collectors, art dealers, artists and all those who are involved in the world of art and culture.
Specifically, the department’s team assists its clients with:
- Copyrights and resale rights
- Buying and selling works of art
Insuringand transporting works of art
- Loans of works of art
- Authenticating and attributing works of art
- Organising exhibitions
- Sponsorship agreements
- Due diligence on collections
- Managing and enhancing art assets
- Generational transfers of collections
- Importing and exporting works of art
- Administrative litigation involving cultural assets
- Art bonus tax credit
- Art lending
- Tax planning
For further information, please contact Federica Minio.