We provide assistance to contracting authorities and private operators in the field of public procurement of works, services and supplies.
We face global challenges with innovative solutions, while staying up-to-date with trends in the infrastructure sector.
Some of our services:
- Infrastructures, including complex ones: we assist contracting authorities and economic operators in all tender procedures and procedures required for the realisation of mobility infrastructure works, as well as in water supply, wastewater management and water infrastructure development projects;
- Public-private partnership (PPP): we offer strategic advice in the negotiation of agreements and the management of relations between the parties involved, particularly in the hospital sector. Specifically, we assist in preparatory activities and agreements, support the evaluation of legal-administrative-contractual and contractual paths, and assist the Client in all phases of the tender process. Assistance includes the funding phase in terms of both equity and debt to cover risk capital;
- Commissaried works: we offer assistance to the Extraordinary Commissioners for Public Works within the framework of Law Decree 32/2019 (so-called "Sblocca Cantieri") for the entire procedural process;
- Transport and logistics: we provide legal solutions aimed at supporting the transport sector, particularly in the area of infrastructure networks to promote efficient and sustainable logistics;
- Investee and in-house companies: we advise on the incorporation, management, divestment and other operations related to publicly owned companies, addressing both public partner entities and private players with which the Public Administration has relations.