Morri Rossetti e Associati offers specialized assistance on Intellectual Property Law, Industrial Law and Competition Law, focusing on biotechnology, including plant, pharmaceutical and chemical patents, art, design and fashion, entertainment, advertisement, licensing and merchandising, media and food.
Morri Rossetti’s IP Department assists its Italian and foreign Clients:
- in all ordinary and precautionary litigations concerning the property, validity and forgery of Italian and European industrial property titles (trademarks, patents, models and designs, utility models and new plant varieties), and in any proceedings before the
- in litigation concerning cybersquatting;
- in measures protecting copyright and related rights in the arts, as well as in the publishing and show business;
- in litigation concerning software, know-how, databases and unfair competition;
- in fiscal and customs matters;
- in extrajudicial law, through the drafting and negotiation of all kinds of agreements concerning industrial and intellectual property rights and artists’ image rights (assignments, licenses, coexistence and co-branding agreements, publishing and research and development contracts, sponsorships, etc.), as well as through IP due diligence and the definition of the appropriate strategies of creation, retaining, management and exploitation of the IP portfolio.
Morri Rossetti’s IP Department provides advice on commercial communication in the food field, including labelling.
The synergy between IP and Corporate, Litigation and Tax, TMT and Privacy teams is what makes Morri Rossetti able to provide the Clients with an integrated and effective service that covers all related legal and fiscal profiles and that offers a broad and complete protection of the Client’s intangible assets.
Morri Rossetti works with an international network of law firms and consultants who specialize in Intellectual Property and its complementary areas of law, and which are chosen on a case-by-case basis, according to the Client’s particular needs.