We assist large companies operating in Italy and abroad, both in judicial and extrajudicial matters, in the main areas of administrative law, listed below:
- Urban planning and construction: in particular, the creation of municipal town planning instruments, the presentation and execution of implementing town planning instruments, the amnesty of building abuses and the granting of building permits. We have considerable experience in urban planning and construction law in favour of large companies (including those of the Qatar Holding group, Mittel S.p.A., Data 4 Services Italy S.r.l., companies owning prestigious hotels on the Costa Smeralda), for:
- the approval of implementation urban plans, aimed at implementing and enhancing the assets owned by the aforementioned companies in Italy;
- the definition of the implementation procedures of the provisions contained in the compulsory relationship generated by the relevant urban planning agreements, including issues related to the extension of the accessory building permits;
- criminal and administrative legal assistance in relation to alleged building abuses concerning the construction activity carried out prior to the most recent redevelopment of buildings owned by private entities;
- assistance to private subjects in the presentation of a building project, from its approval by the competent municipal offices, up to the phases of public participation in the preparation of general urban planning instruments and the preparation of implementation urban planning instruments, as well as in the negotiation of the relevant agreements.
- Public contracts: with a focus on procedures for the assignment of public contracts for works, services and supplies, as well as works and services concessions, in both ordinary and special sectors. Main activities include:Public - Private Partnerships (PPP): with a focus on Project Financing, both public and private, for the realisation of public works and infrastructures. In this context, we offer:
- the preparation of deeds and documents necessary for participation in tenders, in the establishment of legal structures aimed at participating in tenders and the subsequent execution of works, services and supplies;
- legal assistance in public procedures aimed at obtaining concessions of state property, among which those relating to maritime property are particularly important, as well as for the maintenance of said concessions.
- Public - Private Partnerships (PPP): with a focus on Project Financing, both public and private, for the realisation of public works and infrastructures; We offer:
- legal support in every respect and to every type of player and entity, be it a sponsor or a development company, a company or an investment bank, a contractor or a public administration;
- legal advice provided to large economic players, also operating in the environmental sector, ranging from the phase preceding the tender - through support to the Promoter in the preparation and submission of the documents to be approved for the call for tenders - to the phase during and after the tender process.
- Environmental Law: providing support to major sector players in the reclamation of contaminated sites, including in the context of major real estate transactions. The experience gained also concerns:
- waste management, atmospheric emissions (industrial and civil discharges), both in the context of environmental assessment and authorisation procedures and in the following phase aimed at ensuring their effectiveness;
- judicial and extrajudicial assistance in favour of important companies, operating in the Italian environmental sector, for the construction and management of plants for the treatment of solid urban waste and the production of renewable energy from solid and liquid waste and agricultural biomass.
- Expropriations for public utility: in particular, procedures for the construction of major infrastructures. We offer:
- assistance to individuals and legal entities in the entire expropriation procedure and all its phases: from the affixing of the expropriation constraint, to the emergency occupation and up to the issuance of the expropriation decree;
- support also in the phase aimed at determining the final expropriation indemnity, and legal assistance in disputes arising in the context of the aforementioned procedure.
We also boast significant experience in the field of Trade - with particular reference to proceedings for the establishment of medium and large retail businesses - of Public Services - through consultancy services provided to private entities, concessionaires of public transport services, gas distribution, energy production and distribution, including alternative energy, in their relations with the granting Administration - and in Administrative Litigation.