We provide legal assistance to Italian and international clients both in the preliminary, pre-litigation stages and in legal proceedings all areas of civil law, on complex issues in the entire area of commercial and corporate litigation.
The team’s professionals have extensive experience in legal proceedings before courts of all levels and in arbitration, where they have acted as counsel for parties and also served as arbitrators.
The skills of the team’s professionals complement those of the professionals in other departments specialising in areas such as Corporate M&A, Criminal Law, Employment Law, Intellectual Property, Tax Advisory, and TMT and Data Protection. This enables the Firm to better assist their clients, combining thorough knowledge of legal procedures with substantive law. This synergy is particularly incisive and effective in helping clients to identify the strategies most in line with their own needs and goals.
The team’s professionals work in the following main areas:
- disputes concerning commercial contracts, with particular reference to procurement contracts, contracts for intermediation in the circulation of goods and the placement of services and computer contracts;
- disputes under company law, and in particular assisting members of corporate bodies involved in liability actions and challenges to shareholders’ resolutions;
- disputes concerning compensation for damage to persons and property, whether arising in contract or in tort, including product liability;
- insurance disputes;
- disputes in matters of succession;
- debt collection activities.