Mr. Fabrizio Garofoli will take part as a speaker at the Webinar organised by Milano Percorsi, partnered with MEDAlics and Unida. The aim of the event is to identify possible ways out of the Covid pandemic and a chance for future development, starting from an analysis of the current situation.
Analyse the social and economic crisis in order to create opportunities
Monday 19th April 2021
- Ms. Irene Tinagli, economist and MEP (Member of the European Parliament)
- Mr. Stefano Binda, general secretary of the National Confederation of Craftmen in Lombardia
- Mr. Alvise Biffi, VP of Piccola Industria Confindustria
Speakers on the topic will include:
- Mr. Francesco Fedele – secretary of Milano PerCorsi
- Mr. Mario Giaccone – University of Turin
- Mr. Gaetano Lisi – eCampus telematic university
- Mr. Fabrizio Garofoli – Morri Rossetti firm in Milan
- Mr. Alberto Valcarenghi – accountant based in Cremona
Mr. Marcello Guadalupi (Milano PerCorsi president) will be the moderator of the meeting.
The event will be broadcasted streaming on EuropaTv: https://www.canaleeuropa.tv/it/milano-percorsi.html
For further information please contact the number 3275477139 or write an email to the address email@example.com