Morri Rossetti provides specialised assistance in intellectual and industrial property law, with a particular focus on fashion and design, trade secrets and patents, software and new technologies, art, entertainment and media.
In particular, we assist our Clients:
- in all ordinary and precautionary disputes before the national IP Courts concerning the ownership, validity and infringement of industrial property titles (know-how / trade secrets, patents / utility models, trademarks and designs);
- in administrative proceedings before the European Union Office for Intellectual Property (EUIPO) in relation to European Trademarks and Designs;
- in disputes concerning the misappropriation of domain names;
- in disputes concerning copyright and related rights in the artistic, publishing and entertainment fields;
- in disputes concerning software, databases and unfair competition;
- in tax matters;
- in extrajudicial matters, through the preparation and negotiation of all types of agreements concerning industrial and intellectual property rights and artists' image rights (assignments, licences, merchandising, coexistence and co-branding agreements, publishing contracts, sponsorships, etc.) as well as through IP due diligence activities and the definition of appropriate strategies for creating, maintaining, managing and exploiting the IP portfolio.in extrajudicial matters, through the preparation and negotiation of all types of agreements concerning industrial and intellectual property rights and artists' image rights.
The synergy with the Firm's corporate, litigation, art and cultural heritage and tax departments, as well as with the TMT and Privacy teams, also allows Morri Rossetti to offer Clients an integrated and efficient service, which takes into account all related legal and tax profiles and allows Clients to benefit from the widest possible protection of their intangible assets.
Morri Rossetti also provides the collaboration of an international network of law firms and consultants dealing with intellectual property and all complementary areas of law, chosen on a case-by-case basis according to the Client's needs.